Snuggle up under our luxurious French Linen duvet cover, specially woven to ensure the utmost softness and breathability, while being incredibly durable to provide years of long-lasting comfort. This supremely smooth Linen duvet cover will breathe cool in the summer while keeping you warm in the winter, for the ultimate comfort while you sleep.
- Elegant oversized button closures with hidden ties and a unique, extra-long inner reverse flap inside to secure your duvet firmly in place.
- Optimal weight that naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, keeping you cool in the summer while being full-bodied enough for all-season comfort.
- Unique filtering and ventilating capabilities make linen a bacteria-resistant, hypoallergenic material and the perfect companion for a good night's sleep.
- French Linen is crafted from nature using eco-friendly flax, a renewable resource that requires up to 20 times less water and energy to produce than other popular materials. Every part of the flax plant has a purpose, leaving no waste and making it the most sustainable fabric option.
- OEKO-TEX Certified (free of harmful synthetics and dyes)
- Crafted in a Fair Wages™ certified, family-run facility
- Less is more when machine washing your linen bedding. We suggest washing with cold or warm water so as not to harm the fibres, using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low and remove just before fully dry to avoid major wrinkling.
- We advise against using fabric softener or bleach. Ironing is not necessary, and we encourage you to embrace the casual, laidback look of linen’s subtle wrinkle.
- Due to its unique properties, our French Linen will become softer and shinier with each wash.